Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A new title

A has declared herself Princess Pi. Pi is spelled Pila, with a silent "l" that makes the "i" use the long vowel sound. Ah, the concept of phonics in the hands of a 5-year-old. A made a comment that she loves to tell stories (which she does), so I asked her to tell me about Princess Pi. She answered, "Princess Pi is me. I don't need to tell stories about myself." This was of course accompanied with the "DUH, mom" look. Princess Pi is also spoken about by A in the third person. Princess Pi only needs a bath when her hair is dirty (as A is about to get in the bath).

G randomly has two rashes on his face. I have no idea why. Typical. He's always got some weird rash going on, lol.

The kids' step-grandma is coming out to help with step-sister's new baby today! I wonder if we'll get to see her sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment