Thursday, May 6, 2010

More fun

C: I pretending! (while dressed up as a dancer and spinning around)
C: (while helping me make pancakes) Pa-cakes are yummy! De-yicious! It make my tummy HAPPY! (at the top of her lungs)
A: (after reading a book about a scientist who takes lots of microscope images & uses loupes in his field work, after finding out her grandma has a loupe to let A borrow): And we'll go to the park and dig in the dirt and find bugs and look at them and put them in the microscope!!
A: (also after reading the book) I have a booger. Let's put it in the microscope! (running to the microscope with a booger on her finger)

This morning, while we were wrestling/throwing into a pile of blankets on the bed, A: That was a lovely throw! (Applauds for a minute.)

1 comment:

  1. So, let me get this straight: pancakes make Chloe HAPPY, and boogers ought to be examined under the microscope. Got it.

    ReplyDelete